Behind the sleek interface of today's applications can be a complex array of microservices, containers such as Docker, APIs, middleware and backend services, spanning mobile, cloud and on‐premises. Modern approaches to building these apps can make development more efficient but create monitoring challenges including blind spots, complexity, answering the "what changed" question, alert storms and increasing scale. In this virtual summit you will hear from peers and industry experts on best practices to address the challenges in monitoring modern applications across the DevOps lifecycle.
- Panel Discussion: Modern Application Monitoring Strategies
- How Digital Transformation Redefines the Role of IT Operations
- Amazon Web Services Provides Guidance on How to Take Control of Your Cloud‐Based Infrastructure and Applications
- Case Study: How ILG Paints a Picture‐Perfect View of Member Experience
- Monitor Microservices in Docker, Cloud Foundry and AWS Cloud
- Use APM and Jenkins to Turbocharge Continuous Integration
- Expand DevOps Visibility and Control With API Performance Monitoring
Below are some of the highlighted speakers:
- Gene Kim - Author, "The Phoenix Project" and "The DevOps Handbook"
- Barry Russell - General Manager, AWS Marketplace and Catalog Services, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Michael Miller ‐ Principal Analyst/Developer, Dish Network
- Robert D. Gaynor ‐ ILG, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Technologies
- Matt McLarty ‐ Co‐Author, "Microservice Architecture" (O'Reilly) and VP, Presales, CA Technologies
- Kieran Taylor ‐ Sr. Director, Product Marketing, Agile Operations, CA Technologies
Sponsor: CA Technologies