Since September 2013, several ransomware strains are attacking end-users. You cannot just rely on your filters, you also have to train your end-users. Here are some system admin quotes:
1. "Just Paid Cryptolocker - We got infected, found our backups did not work and we had to pay."
2. "Went through this 2 weeks ago - We had backups, but that meant we lost a day and a half."
3. "CryptoDefense deleted my Shadow Volume Copies - that really caused a major problem."
4. "Cryptolocker SUCKS" - This really is the nastiest thing on the web at the moment."
5. "Ouch. This stinks" - Our comptroller opened the attachment, and her PC got infected. The phishing email passed through hosted email filtering, our "advanced" firewall and the AV on the workstation."
Get a Quote for your organization now and your users trained ASAP. If your files get encrypted due to human error after your user steps through our training, KnowBe4 will pay the crypto-ransom. Find out how affordable this is for your organization. Get a Quote Now!