Wi-Fi Optimization is the practice of readying your network for BYOD-like environments so that IT can deliver users a predictable experience, regardless of how heavy the network load is. There are 5 components, and we've even created a handy infographic to help illustrate how you can optimize your Wi-Fi network:
1. User Optimization: deploy secure access for guest and approved personal devices.
2. Application Optimization: ensure predictable application performance at all times.
3. Device Optimization: classify and manage devices by type to address their unique characteristics.
4. Spectrum Optimization: maximize the usage of limited RF spectrum.
5. Capacity Optimization: increase capacity as demand grows.