Join security professionals across the globe and gain the knowledge you need to fight DDoS attacks and protect your organization. Experts from government, industry and the analyst community will share real-world advice on preparing for and mitigating this rapidly growing threat.
Register now! In this live virtual event you'll learn:
- DDoS 101: Basic concepts and lay of the land
- The complex mix of techniques DDoS attackers use
- How criminals conduct business in the cyber underground
- The inside view of law enforcement and government agency experts
- Best practices: creating the right architecture to defend your organization
Reserve your seat today and hear from experts including:
- Rodney Joffe, Senior VP and Technologist, Neustar
- Mark Weatherford - Principal, The Chertoff Group
- Gary Sockrider, Solutions Architect for the Americas, Arbor Networks,
- National Law Enforcement and Cybersecurity Experts from the USA and UK
- And more
In support of National Cyber Security Awareness Month, this event will help build a community - a practical - working alliance of IT professionals with the expertise to turn the tide.
Don't miss out! Complete your registration now and join the fight against DDoS.
Sponsor: Neustar, Inc.